Manni’s focus for Development projects, Buy-to-Let & Houses of Multiple Occupation (HMO) investments has been in and around the Berkshire area. The main reason as to why she has chosen Berkshire is because there is a high demand for housing from Professional tenants working in the area. Investors primarily invest for Capital Appreciation or Cash-flow (We get both!!!). Some of the other reasons are as follows: –
- Slough, Maidenhead & Reading are on the Cross rail route.
- Berkshire is one of only three UK regions that contribute positively to the Exchequer.
- Berkshire has experienced rapid economic growth over the last decade.
- One of the highest concentrations of ICT firms, confirming Berkhsire’s status as Europe’s ‘Silicon Valley’;
- Berkshire, at the heart of the Thames Valley, has, for decades, been UK PLC’s engine room.
- Berkshire is also the economic engine of the South East, generating 15% of the region’s economic output and 12% of jobs
We focus on providing our investors with a minimum of 10% – 12% return on investment (ROI) on loans and pension money.
Manni and her husband, Romey Chopra have been investing in property since 1999 when they bought their first buy-to-let one-bedroom flat in Hounslow.
Over the years Manni and her husband have helped several investors start their property investing journey. We encourage others by relating our (mostly!) positive experiences and how our lifestyle has changed for the better as a result of our (Passive) rental income.
Please contact Manni Chopra on 079070 998093 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like further information on her ‘fixed return’ service or Joint Venture opportunities.